Welcome to The Kendal Tourist
We set up to give the town of Kendal, Cumbria a united voice on social media, a place to publicise what is happening, when it is happening, and where it is happening. With all this in mind it is hoped that the visiting tourist will know what to expect as they travel up for their long or short break.
Things we think people will be interested in are as follows
- Sales, offers or deals in the shops
- New lines for sale in the shops
- What you sell in general
- New recipes you are creating for your cafe / restaurant customers
- Events that are happening
- anything else you think we have missed
There are a few ways to get involved
- Wait until we find you and post about it
- Send us what you would like to post via email (including pictures)
- Become one of are trusted volunteer bloggers (contact us)
We report only what we see and picture, anything we post about is deemed to be actual. We bear no responsibility for the length of time offers are valid or the terms and conditions of those offers deals or sales. We are not beholden to any organisation / company or brand and remain impartial.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Kendal Tourist makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Kendal Tourist does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.